We repair and service cosmetic, aesthetic & medical lasers made by Candela including Gentle Pro, Alex Trivantage, VBeam Perfecta and Smooth Peel.
TJS Lasers services and repairs Candela Medical Lasers and supplies Flash Lamps for the following systems:
The Q-switched Alex TriVantage is a major advance in tattoo & pigmented lesion treatment.
The Alex TriVantage takes to another level the performance of the 755 nm, Q-switched Alexandrite laser with the addition of Q-‐switched 1064 nm and 532 nm laser-‐ pumped Nd:YAG wavelengths.
Gentle Pro Series
The GentleMax Pro is a single integrated system that supplies a range of treatments - hair removal for all skin types, as well as pigmented and vascular lesions. This dual wavelength laser platform combines the fastest and most powerful 755 nm Alexandrite laser with the 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser for high performance treatment capabilities. This system delivers speed, efficacy, ease-of-use, outstanding performance, safety and patient satisfaction.
Vbeam Perfecta is a top of the line system and the best selling pulsed-dye laser. Vbeam's broad variety of indications and outstanding performance characteristics deliver peak performance and outstanding value to dermatologists.
TJS offers complete service and repair programs for many Industrial, Scientific, Medical and Aesthetic lasers including Flash Lamp pumped, Fiber, Diode and CO2 laser technology.
Our in-house repair department provides technical support for: H.V. lamp power supplies, RF-Drivers, PC Boards, laser module alignments, fibers, IPL hand piece refurbishment, pump chamber restoration, laser system maintenance, beam delivery systems, software and hardware upgrades and much more.
TJS boasts one of the industry’s largest and best-trained technical staffs. Our engineers and technicians are available throughout the US, Canada and Mexico to offer our customers a choice of programs including installation, in-house or on-site training and service.
We pride ourselves on providing quality products, outstanding customer service and prompt response time.
- System Calibration for Laser Power/Energy verification
- Laser Beam Stability and Operating Mode optimization
- Optical Fiber polishing, repair and alignment
- Clean/replace Deionization and Particle filters
- Check power supplies for proper output
- Run diagnostics on computers
- Clean, inspect, align, and peak for maximum performance and power output
- Laser Head/Pump Chamber Inspection, Restoration and Repair
- Gold cavity inspection or replacement for corrosion, pitting, flaking and reflectivity
- Lamp holder/clip inspection or replacement for corrosion, flaking and deterioration
- Flow tube inspection/replacement for thermal stress, cracks, mineral deposits or U.V. damage
- Inspect, clean, replace mirrors for burns, scratches and pitting
- Inspect, clean, replace AO Q-switch
- Adjust Bragg angle on AO Q-switch
- Align mirror and Q-switch for maximum optical performance and output power
- Cooling system
- Check DI-water for resistivity, contamination, level and flow
- Check thermostat and solenoid for proper operation
- Check operation of control panel functions
- Check RF driver
- Check RF-output and reflected power
- Test fault circuitry
This post was published on September 26, 2019 and updated on September 26, 2019.