We offer comprehensive Candela laser support and OEM quality laser parts for Candela laser systems.
Candela Laser Support
For Candela laser system operators a reliable source of support is a must to keep your laser system up and running at its best. To help keep you operating at peak performance, we employ one of the industry’s largest and best-trained technical staffs. With engineers and technicians available throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico we offer fast and convenient support including installation, in-house or on-site training and service.
We repair and service cosmetic, aesthetic & medical lasers made by Candela including Mini Gentlelase Alexandrite, Gentlelase Plus, Mini Gentle YAG, VBeam, Perfecta, and Trivantage. We also offer on-site Service and Preventive Maintenance contracts along with in-house repair services for lamp power supplies, simmer boards, and related components.
Some of our Candela Laser support services include:
- System Calibration for Laser Power/Energy verification
- Laser Beam Stability and Operating Mode optimization
- Optical Fiber polishing, repair, and alignment
- Clean/replace Deionization and Particle filters
- Clean, inspect, align, and peak for maximum performance and power output
- Laser Head/Pump Chamber Inspection, Restoration and Repair
- Gold cavity inspection or replacement for corrosion, pitting, flaking, and reflectivity
- Lamp holder/clip inspection or replacement for corrosion, flaking, and deterioration
- Flow tube inspection/replacement for thermal stress, cracks, mineral deposits or U.V. damage
- Align mirror and Q-switch for maximum optical performance and output power
- Cooling system
- Check DI-water for resistivity, contamination, level, and flow
When you need a replacement component, you need it fast, and you need to be able to rely on its quality. Which is why we carry and stock most spare laser parts for these systems like triple bore cavities, flow tubes, fiber focusing lens, cover slide, distance gauges, fibers, Cryogen, High Voltage Lamp power supplies, Capacitors, Chokes/Inductors and much more.
Specifically, the Alexandrite and Nd:YAG rods are commonly replaced Candela laser system components, and we carry these and keep them in stock for easy and fast replacement.
TJS Lasers also supplies Quartz Flow Tubes for the following laser systems:
- Candela GentleLase and GentleLase Plus
- Candela Mini GentleLase and Mini GentleYag
- Candela GentleYag and GentleYag Plus
- Candela GentleMax
- and many more
Best of all, our replacement components are OEM quality with lower than OEM pricing!
Contact us to learn more about our Candela laser support options.