As part of our commitment to providing our customers with a full line of laser parts and complete laser services, we have purchased SPI’s lamp pumped service and support business.
Here is an article in Laser Focus World about the acquisition.
From March 1st TJS will handle all service and repairs for JK lamp pumped products; meaning:
- Any maintenance visits that fall after March 1st should be requested, scheduled and invoiced via TJS
- If you are ordering replacement lamps this should be done via TJS
- Should you have any technical support questions please contact TJS directly
- Any warranty issues should be coordinated with TJS
- Any orders that remain outstanding on the 1st March will be transferred to TJS
N.B. Any outstanding invoices are unaffected, these will need to be settled with the original seller i.e. SPI Lasers.
To be clear, this sale includes transfer of the following product lines:
TJS’ already skilled staff have undergone extensive training in all transferred product lines and SPI will continue to support us in the coming months. Furthermore SPI will be transferring all necessary equipment to TJS ensuring that we can continue the production of spares.
TJS is working closely with SPI to ensure this transfer is as seamless as possible in order to minimize the impact on you and your business.
N.B. Should you wish to meet with TJS and SPI for an informal handover discussion, both companies will be attending Photonics West (28th Jan – 2ndFeb) later this month.
Contact TJS with your questions.
This post was published on January 27, 2017 and updated on November 7, 2017.